Asset Management Project Manager – SSE
Full Time, permanent, Monday-Friday with occasional requirement to support out of hours working
Base location: Flexible, based in Wick
Salary: Competitive DOE + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits
SSE is now looking to recruit an Asset Management Project Manager to join their team.
About the role
This role will be within SSE Renewables offshore wind function, focussing on the delivery and execution of a wide range of technical projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for the safe and efficient management of work scopes through all phases of the project life cycle from feasibility to closeout, ensuring project governance in line with the Offshore Wind Project Management Handbook.
As part of the role, the individual will strive for continuous improvement of the project management suite of documentation and ensure other stakeholders are following the governance.
– Ensuring all works are planned and managed in accordance with relevant company SHE standards.
– Accountable for the overall management for all allocated projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
– Developing key project documentation.
– Identifying and actively managing project risks and opportunities.
– Schedule and planning work in a way to minimise asset downtime.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– Previous experience working in a project environment in a similar industry.
– Professional accreditation in project management or working towards this.
– Effective planning and organisational skills.
– Ability to manage/ prioritise multiple work scopes.
– Effective communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an excellent package with 34 days annual leave entitlement. Enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments you need during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
What happens now?
All applications should be made online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working flexibly requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01738 275199
Before commencing your role with SSE, you’ll need to complete our pre-employment screening process. This will consist of a criminality and credit check.
Closing date for applications: 24th May 2o23