Archive and Records Administrator – Restore Digital, Nucleus, the Nuclear and Caithness Archive
Full Time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an organised team worker with a quality archiving and administration attitude to join our team.
As Archiving and Records Administrator, your main responsibilities will be to provide professional archiving service for the records and images contained within Nucleus and to meet any public records requirements on behalf of all stakeholders – always maintaining high safety and security awareness.
You will support the achievement of our Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, Information Security, and Environmental Management Objectives.
- Manage scan-on-demand requests as and when required
- Information request and retrieval
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant Subject Matter Experts
- Quality Policy
- Quality Objectives
- Quality Procedures
- Archiving photographs, negatives, and film
- Spot checks and musters on controlled documents
- Oversee all bulk scanning
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team
- Computer literate and proficient and Microsoft
Restore Digital supports customers on their digital transformation journeys. Born out of a scanning company, we still have four main scanning centres across the UK where we are working on large digitisation projects for the NHS, the Ministry of Defence, and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. And usually, we are busy digitising most of the exam papers undertaken in the UK every year.
An Inclusive Approach
We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe, and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live. We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part-time hours wherever this is practically possible.
We’re also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break.