General Workshop Assistant – Wick Factory
Full Time, 37 hours a week
Salary: Competitive, DOE
The Imenco group has been a supplier of “Smart Solutions” to the Ocean industries for more than forty years. The company is organised in four business areas: Marine & Naval, Offshore Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Aquaculture.
The head office is located in Aksdal near Haugesund, Norway. Engineering locations in Aksdal, Voll and Aberdeen, manufacturing facilities in Aksdal, Voll, Wick (Scotland) and Ningbo (China). Our sales team works out from Aksdal, Stavanger, Voll, Bergen, Aberdeen and Lafayette with agents in many other areas. Imenco employs a well-qualified staff of more than 300 employees.
An opportunity has arisen in our busy Wick factory for a workshop assistant to work with the team helping to deliver harsh environment and marine CCTV systems to new and existing customers across a range of key sectors, in the UK and internationally.
The position is full-time, 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
• General workshop duties and assisting mechanical technicians in day-to-day work.
• Packing cameras and materials for shipping
• Maintenance and cleaning of factory equipment and environment.
• Assisting other factory departments as needs arise
• Working to company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
• Participating in the Imenco Continual Improvement Process.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience and knowledge of tools and metal working tasks would be advantageous.
• Good team player but ability to use own initiative when required.
• Highly accurate with attention to detail.
• Competitive salary – dependant on experience
• Benefits including company contributory pension scheme and health insurance
• Informal and positive working environment
• Generous annual leave and public holiday entitlement
To apply please forward your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 17th of March 2023 @ 5pm.
For further information regarding Imenco please visit: https://imenco.no/