Production Operative – Denchi, Thurso
Denchi is the UK’s leading supplier of high reliability battery systems and is looking to strengthen its Production team through the appointment of Production Operative’s. Denchi Power has been designing and manufacturing batteries from its base in Thurso, Scotland for over 15 years and supplies blue chip customers in the defence, security, aerospace, oil and gas and renewables markets. Over the past three years the business has invested heavily in product development and is now poised for a significant growth in sales.
Reporting into the Production Supervisor, the Production Operative will be responsible for:
- Assembly of Battery Packs
- Operation of Manufacturing equipment
- Packing and stocktaking of products and materials.
To be considered suitable for the Production Operative role you should be able to demonstrate the following aspects:
- Strong practical skills
- Have an understanding of quality control procedures
- Ability to work within defined timescales
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Basic numeracy
- Flexible attitude
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential as on the job training will be given.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 7am – 3pm with overtime as required.
Applicants should email their CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 28th May 2023