Receptionist – Royal Marine Hotel, Highland Coast Hotels, Brora
Full Time or Part Time, flexible shifts
Salary: £11/hour + Benefits
The Royal Marine team in Brora are now looking to recruit a Receptionist.
The role of Receptionist is available on a full-time or part-time basis, working flexible shifts. You will be the first point of contact, welcoming our guests to the Royal Marine Hotel. Your main responsibilities will be check in and out of our guests, assisting with any queries and providing an exceptional level of customer service. Through our core values you will work with the team to maintain service standards; ensuring an authentic Highland hospitality experience for our guests.
Beyond the first-class physical modelling of our hotels, we’re also investing in our people. Our vision has four key pillars; our people, our guests, our communities, and our environment, and what matters most to us is delivering an authentic experience of the Scottish Highlands to our guests. This can only happen with a strong team that shares our Vision.
- You will be self-disciplined, organised and an effective communicator
- You will be passionate about delivering high quality customer service, going above and beyond when required.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally of one year within a hotel environment.
- Salary £11 per hour + service charge + company benefits inc:
- Discount for you and your family and friends on accommodation, food and beverages
- Continuous Personal Development opportunities
- An additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday, we are big on celebrating YOU!
- Refer a Friend incentive scheme
You must sign in to apply for this position.