Thistle Wind Partners is now looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to join its team and support the engagement with local communities in Orkney, Highlands and Aberdeenshire as well as the public affairs and wider B2B communications activity.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in the following areas:
- Stakeholder management, public affairs outreach or public relations related to environmental, community, third-sector or advocacy work
- Strong writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Events management
- Market insights and analysis
- Experience working with technical themes is desirable
You will be located in Aberdeenshire or Caithness with the ability to travel for events and bi-monthly team meetings in Edinburgh.
A degree in a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential for this role as we will consider candidates without degrees who have strong portfolios and experience.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you’ll play an important role in:
- Identifying key stakeholders, maintaining the CRM and undertaking stakeholder intelligence and mapping exercises
- Researching stakeholder groups and tracking relevant local issues
- Developing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in a way that supports the over-arching strategy
- Representing the business in meetings and community events
- Organising and executing local stakeholder events
- Reporting on results of engagement, including qualitative and quantitative data gathering, tracking and analysis
- Feeding ideas and insights into the overall Communications & Stakeholder Strategy and Supply Chain Strategy
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing team at the forefront of offshore renewable energy with prospects for growing your level of responsibility within TWP
- Working with project development professionals, engineers and marine science experts on topics that involve fast-moving technologies and science
- Remote, part-time and flexible work with bi-monthly visits to the Edinburgh office as minimum
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your CV and cover letter to Amy Needham, Communications Manager, email@example.com
About Thistle Wind Partners
Offshore Excellence for a Greener Scotland
Thistle Wind Partners (TWP) is an Edinburgh-based business, founded with a focus on Scottish offshore wind development. We are currently developing 2GW of floating and fixed-foundation offshore wind capacity at our ScotWind leasing sites: the Ayre Offshore Wind Farm (Orkney) and the Bowdun Offshore Wind Farm (Aberdeenshire).
Our founder companies – DEME Group, Qair, and Aspiravi – bring experience from a global renewables portfolio that is distinguished by offshore engineering excellence and a track record of delivering local economic benefit.